Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Very Merry Un-Birthday

I just wanted to say my family rocks! I got a birthday package today. Today isn't exactly my birthday but it's only a day away so I'll say it's a "very merry un-birthday." You know...as in Alice in Wonderland.

This is what I got:

An umberella - which I desperately need. It has rained a lot since I've been here.
Shampoo and Conditioner - 2 giant bottles of each of my favorite smell. My mom loves me!
Pooffies! - you know the bath scrubbers which cost 5 CHF here and 99 cents in the US.
Lotion - a giant bottle of my favorite cherry almond smell
Glade plug-ins! - Again my favorite smell. I'm not quite sure how they knew to buy apple, clean linen, and lavender and not the nasty smelling ones. Again my family loves me!
Peanut Butter - Yes folks peanut butter is not easy to find, especially the all-natural kind that I like. And it's Jiff - Choosy Moms Choose Jiff!

Thanks family! You're Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment