Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Adventure 7.0: Einsiedeln Wanderweg

April 9, 2011

Sorry for the late post, but I've been super busy this week. With that being said, you get the short version.I hiked from Einsiedeln to Rotherturm over a little mountain since the big mountains still have snow on them. The walk was amazing, beautiful, and I found God (see picture below). I took the train back from Rotherturm to Eisnsiedeln and went to visit the Abbey. I listened to the last 20 minutes of church service. The singing of the monks was heavenly. The Abbey was wonderfully beautiful and they have a black Mary - a rarity indeed. The hiking season has begun!

Finding God on
top of a mountain



A piece of America in der Schweiss

No comments:

Post a Comment