Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Monday, May 16, 2011

Adventure12.0: Baden

Saturday May 14, 2011

My view under the
Regenschirm
Saturday it rained. What do you do in the rain in Switzerland? Sightsee, I guess. I went to the town of Baden because it was in my travel book when I opened in Saturday morning. This is freedom: Wake up, open the travel book, and pick a place to go.

Baden is a cute Swiss town, with stores, a couple of castles, some beautiful churches. Actually this is most Swiss towns, but to an American where the oldest building you see is 200 years old this is spectacular!

One thing I loved about this trip is that I had to change trains in Zurich. Zurich has a Starbucks at der Banhoff. I had just enough time to grab a Chai Tea Latte between trains...SWEET!

Now it's picture show time!
  
Gotta love a pub with an
advertisement like this one!


I didn't wear "Jellies" back in the day
and I certainly don't plan to start now.
Are these really making a comeback?

No comments:

Post a Comment