Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Adventure 22.0: Back in the USA

July 22 thru July 31, 2011,

It was time to head for home to visit the family.

First stop was VA Beach to visit my best friend. Of course we went to the beach, caught up on all the good gossip, and played a crazy game of apple to apples.



The second stop was major shopping! I haven't bought any clothes since being here, so I took an empty suitcase back with me.

The third stop was a WTG party. You remember those from last year. Well this was my picks for wine from the Bordeaux region. It was so great to catch up with everyone.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

 

The final stop was home sweet home. My Ma cooked my favorite meal. We went hiking to the Little Grand Canyon with my nephews. Dinner with my grandparents. We watched my nephews play T-Ball. This was hysterical! And finally it was off to my cousins wedding to catch up with the entire family all in one stop.




This is the short and sweet version. I don't have much time to write and I'm sure you don't have much time to read.






Purchased on the Lyon France trip.
This bottle uncorked itself in the heat of NC
From the Entre deux Mers region of Bordeaux
Purchased at Total Wine for $15-20
I visited this Chateu while in Bordeax.
Purchased at Total Wine for $10-15
From the Medoc region in Bordeaux.
Purchased at the Wine Merchant for $30-40
I honestly can't rember drinking this wine.
The Riddler
Sibbling of my favorite The Prisoner.
This is excellent wine, from CA and only $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment