Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Adventure 19.0: St. Gallen Open Air

Samstag, Juli 2, 2011

This weekend was St. Gallen Open Air. 3 days of outdoor concerts. I only went for 1 day. The big headliners were Linken Park and Hurts. I really like Hurts and Linken Park was ok. I saw many people I knew and had these 1/2 Deutsch 1/2 English conversations aka Genglish.

Early in the day. No bands playing.
Take note of the yellow balloon in the top right corner

These are the "Pink Ladies" of Switzerland.

The 2 things circled are the yellow balloons.
They showed up in so many of my pictures.

This is the famous yellow balloon and
one of the sponsors of the festival ~ Schutzengarten
aka - Shitsengarden


No comments:

Post a Comment