Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Adventure 3.2 : Der Toilette

March 16, 2011

Today I dropped my bagde in the toilet...after I had urinated in it. My badge is on one of those retractable clip thinga-ma-gigs and I clip it to my belt. I stood over the toilet thinking "Crap, what am I going to do." Thank goodness it wasn't in crap! Thankfully the ladies room has plastic bags for the feminine stuff. So I used one of those to fish it out. I had a plastic bag on each hand, took my card out of the holder, and threw the holder thinga-ma-gig in the garbage. I scrubbed the card in hot soap water and wrapped it in a paper towel until I could come home and disinfect it. I still don't want to touch it. Ewwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment