Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Friday, March 25, 2011

The 1 Month Evaluation

March 25, 2010,

It's official. I've been living in Switzerland for exactly 1 month. Why not share my evaluation of life abroad.

Love the:
  • Chocolate
  • Cheese selection and prices. It may be the only thing cheaper here and the taste is so much better
  • Scenery, mountains, skiing, outdoors in general.
  • Small portions that food comes in. Perfect for just 1 or 2 people.
  • The fact that there are no bugs!
Like the:
  • Ease of transportation. I haven't missed my car yet.
  • My job and the people I work with.
  • Exercise. I think I've lost 5 pounds already.
Dislike the:
  • Fact that I don't have a clothes dryer.
  • Difficulty of getting cold medicine.
  • Price of most things.
  • Creepy neighbor, but 1 out of 7 isn't bad.
  • "Everything closed on Sunday's" rule.
Hate the:
  • Number of smokers. They are everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment