Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week 27: Pyrotechnics at Virginia Beach

July 4, 2010


This weekend I went to Virginia Beach to hang out with a good friend and her kids. I took the scenic route as usual and saw some old towns, run down towns, and farms. I even went through a check point. I have never been through a check point before. They were just checking driver’s license. Over the weekend, we went to a party, had a party of our own, and went to the beach. We played guitar hero which is very addicting. I had bought some fireworks on the way up. We set those off Sunday night in the back yard. I liked those better than the ones we saw at Mount Trashmore. I came home a different scenic way and scoped out some future adventures. I stopped at a pet cemetery, because there way supposed to be a circus elephant there. The was no elephant buried there, but there was a deer named Bambi, a tiger named Dandelion, and several police dogs. Morbid and weird I know, but adventures take all sorts.

That’s all folks! I have too much going on to tell it all this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment