Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 9 Day 1 of 2: Self Defense

February 27, 2010

With all of my travels, adventures, tours, and gallivanting about by myself, I felt is was a good idea to take a self defense class. This will prove to be one of my more expensive adventures compared to the usual, but well worth the money. I gained no cool pictures or funny stories from this adventure. However, I did gain valuable knowledge and a sense of empowerment. I highly recommend a self defense course to all the ladies out there. You never know when you might need it. I chose to take this course to protect myself if any occasions should arise. Better safe than sorry.

Safety in numbers, but if you want to do it and can't find a buddy do it anyways but be knowledgable and aware.

I'll be do something interesting tomorrow, so this is just the first part of this week,s adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment