Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Adventure 17.2: Rome - Day 3

Rome Day 3: June 18, 2011


This was Coliseum day. The day I had been waiting for, dreaming about, peeing my pants over…ok, so I never actually peed my pants, but you get my point. We started the day by touring the ruins of the Roman Forum. These are quite lovely. It was hot that day, but it was still amazing. We had reservation for an underground and top level tour of the Coliseum. And this tour was amazing. It was the best thing that we saw in Rome. This is a must. I loved! I knew there was a reason I peed my pants over this!

Pizza for lunch then back to finish touring the Roman Forum. Along the way, we saw a crazy tarot card lady. We were tired after being in the sun all day. We had one last thing to look at in the Roman Forum and the below picture is where the craziness began. I set up the tripod and set the time and we must have taken 20 pictures of Teacher and I doing funny poses in front of the Coliseum. As you know, I never show my face on this blog, so of course we had to take a butt picture just for the blog.

Finally it was on to have gelato at the oldest gelato maker in Rome. This was the 2nd time we had gelato there and about the 4th time for gelato in Rome. It was just sooooo good.


1 comment:

  1. Loved your recap! We saw a LOT of stuff in Rome in 2 1/2 days, didn't we?!

    ReplyDelete