Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Adventure: Lake Waccamaw Stoll

December 31, 2010

Even though I finished my New Year's Resolution last weekend, I just had to squeeze one more adventure in for the year. I headed south for a leisurely stroll around Lake Waccamaw. On the way I saw a number of funny things: a kid riding a horse down main street, a lady in her night gown trimming shrubs in the front yard, way too many guys with mullets, and mini-horses.



I just love Spanish moss!

 

Just because you always wanted to know
 who the person was having the adventures.
That's me!



The stroll was peaceful and I was the only one in sight. You can only truly enjoy nature when you are alone. The forest comes alive to stimulate the senses. The sights, sounds, smells of nature ground you and take you back to you roots.

A plethora of birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment