Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week 52: ROADTRIP!!!

December 23-25, 2010

My final adventure of the year and the completion of my New Year's Resolution, so why not have a roadtrip to cap off the year. No boring details here, just the pictures.

World's Largest Paint Can
World's Largest Pencil







Miniature Graceland

World's Largest Standing Man-made Star
(the largest lays on a mountain in Texas -
you know those Texan's were jealous of this star,
so they had to build their own, but it doesn't stand up!
Booooo Texas!)

You know I love a town called Glasgow!

The last of the dinosaurs in "The Town That Time Forgot"

Foamhenge - my favorite site of the trip!

An exact replica of the strange England site. Just how did it get there?




I don't know why but I find this truck of chickens hilarious!

Gigantic Quarter

 
Scoop of ice cream anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment