Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 37: Nittany Lions and Me in Tuscaloosa

Nittany Lions vs. Crimson Tide

1. It is hot and muggy in Tuscaloosa.
2. The Atlanta Chapter of the Penn State Alumni had an awesome tailgate!
3. We had good seats for the game.
4. We got out butts kicked....but it's a building year and for a true freshmen Bolden is doing ok.
5. "A Wild Way to Loose 90 Yards". This article in the Philadephia Inquire sums it up... http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/20100912_A_wild_way_to_lose_90_yards.html
6. I ran into someone I went to high school with. Crazy considering Tuscaloosa is 871 miles from my high school.
7. The traffic was a nightmare leaving after the game. Way worse than any Penn State game I have ever been to.
8. Someone at the hotel stole my Nittany Lion magnet off of my car.
9. All-in-all it was a good trip to see my Lions and add another state to my list.
10. WE ARE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment