Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 39: Bulls, Bikes, and more Bikes

September 25 & 26, 2010

This weekend I did a few things. I've decided that writing paragraphs is boring, so I'm making lists.

Company Picnic Highlight/Lowlights:
- Good - I dunked my big boss in a dunk tank. Better - I dunked my big big boss
- Good - the pavillion at the Angus Barn was very nice. Worse - The food was not so good
- Good - I watched a lot of people fall off of the mechanical bull. Worse - I lasted far less time on it than they did.

Bike Fest:
- I saw 100's of motorcycles all decked out with fancy paint jobs and lights
- The people watching was fantastic
     - Big Mama's in stretch pants and cowgirl boots
     - Tatoos everywhere
     - Leather
     - Lots of rednecks

On Sunday I took a bike ride on the Tobacco Trail. It was a very nice ride. I road about 7 miles when it started to sprinkle. I decided to turn around. For the first 2 miles back it sprinkled and this was refreshing. The next 4 miles the sprinkle turned into a steady drizzle. The last mile was a down pour! I was drenched by the time I was finished and my butt hurts.

No pictures, I didn't take my camera anywhere. Guess I forgot?

No comments:

Post a Comment