Spring Water

Spring Water

Quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Hellen Keller


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you ~ Christian Morganstern

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Adventure 37: Wanderweg zum Funflanderblick

November 6, 2011


I started in Rheineck. In town there was a festival, so I stopped in to take a look. One vendor was selling US and Canadian licences plate for 30 Swiss Francs a piece. Seems a bit pricey to me. I wonder if they were stolen?





 Only in Switzerland do all the farmers leave
there goods outside with a tin money box.

 This is the views from Funflanderblick ~ Roughly translate: 5 land view
Apparently at one point in time you could see 5 countries from here.
Now there are only 4 countries you can see:
Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Leichtenstein


I don't know what this creature is.
Anyone have a guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment